Walking to the altar from behind wedding guests to start the wedding ceremony is customarily set to music – processional songs. The people walking down the aisle could include as much as the entire wedding party to as few as the bride herself. This is known as the processional. In addition, the same can be said for the exiting of the wedding party and all the guests, the recessional.
However, the bridal couple starts the recessional after the announcement of the new married couple to their guests from the officiant. Then, the wedding party exists followed by the wedding guests from front to back rows.
- Exultate, Jubilate Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Joy George Winston
- Now Thank We All Our God Johann S. Bach
- Now Thank We All Our God Sigfried Karg-Elert
- Psalm 19 Benedetto Marcello
- Allegro Maestoso George F. Handel
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 1,â€ Allegro Johann S. Bach
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 4,â€ Allegro Johann S. Bach
- Coronation March Sir William Walton
- Fugue in E-Flat Major Johann S. Bach
- Hallelujah Chorus George F. Handel
- Hornpipe George F. Handel
- Ode to Joy Ludwig van Beethoven
- Spring, Allegro Antonio Vivaldi
- The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba George F. Handel
- Toccata Charles-Marie Widor
- Trumpet Tune and Bell Symphony Henry Purcell)
- Tuba Tune in D Craig Sellar Lang
- Wedding March Felix Mendelssohn
- Anthem Suzanne Ciani
- Beautiful Day U2
- From This Moment On Cole Porter
- Linus & Lucy Vince Guaraldi
- Little Martha Allman Brothers Band
- Oh! You Pretty Things David Bowie
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered Stevie Wonder
- Sunshine of My Life Stevie Wonder
- The Long and Winding Road The Beatles
The processional is the start of the actual ceremony rituals. Yes, there is music play as guests meander in and take their seats. However, the first official ceremony song typically starts with the processional songs. No matter your favorite music styles or the theme of your wedding, you can definitely find a son above that will fit your needs. If you like country music, Zac Brown Band would be a good start. If you would like the processional to be more of a pomp and circumstance type of song, then consider The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards.
Top string trios, quartets, band ensembles, solo spanish guitar, harp, flute, photobooth, green screen, artists, dancers, gospel choir, do-wop, international, klezmer, impersonators, solo, duo, trio and larger band combinations. Best International music, variety, international, big band, era, or tribute bands.
No matter if you need a wedding guitarist or a corporate party band, de Bois’s got you covered!
de Bois Entertainment has been providing the top wedding bands in the Los Angeles area for over 25 years. You can book our bands for your upcoming event anywhere in the world and we can even help you to pick out aÂ specialty act, such as a comedian, a hula hooping troop, a stilt walker, a juggler, a fire spinner [poi], or face painter for your kids birthday party in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Orange County, Santa Barbara or even internationally, contact us today for more details.